For Your Business
To take the next step in your businesses growth and success, you need to plan ahead so nothing stands in the way of your growth. And you need a strong legal partner who understands your business to support your growth goals and objectives. As you scale operations and serve more customers, a strong legal foundation will position you for growth while helping you navigate the unexpected.
Below you will find information on:
- Case Studies For Maxwell Dunn PLC
- Some Business Owners Are Reluctant To Follow The Advice Of An Attorney Who Is Not Necessarily In-House. How Can It Actually Be Especially Helpful To Work With A Legal Professional Who Is Not As Close To The Business?
- Let’s Say The Owners And Key Decision-Makers Of A Business Conclude That They Need Legal Help To Fix Their Business, And They Come To You For Help. What Are Some Of The Most Important Questions That You Are Going To Ask Them?
- Is It A Common Problem For Businesses To Grow Too Fast? How Can That Possibly Be A Bad Thing?
- What Should A Solid Business Plan Look Like? What Are Some Of The Key Components That You Look For In A Solid Business Plan?
- We Started Our Business Without Sufficient Funds. What Is The Best Strategy For Our Business Moving Forward?
- What Are Some Of The Most Common Growing Pains That Young Businesses Tend To Experience?
- Our Firm’s Experience In Guiding The Leaders Of Companies From Their Financial Breaking Point To Recovery
- Business services that we provide
- What to expect as a business owner
- How to contact us
Our team understands businesses because we have decades of experience serving some of metro-Detroit’s most successful businesses and entrepreneurs, providing them with plans, strategies and advice that are responsive and save time and, most importantly, money.
“With Maxwell Dunn on your side, we can help you address and plan for a variety of business situations so that you can avoid problems down the road. Our proactive approach to business operations and activities means that you can better manage risk and strengthen your business for continued, long-term success.” – Ethan Dunn, Managing Partner, Maxwell Dunn PC
Maxwell Dunn is a team of attorneys, business advisors and community leaders that advise businesses on the legal impact of day to day decision making and help business plan a bright and prosperous future. Services provided by our business advisory team of attorneys include:
- Legal audits
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Financial health assessments
- Financial analysis of deals, contracts, and assets
- Turnaround management (internal business reorganization)
- Creditor representation
- Mediation services
WHAT TO EXPECT
“We set a monthly legal budget that works for your business and positions you for growth. We deliver the business and advisory services that you need and request within this monthly budget. No surprises. We do this so that you can plan and invest resources where they matter.” – Kim Clayson, Lead Attorney, Business Advisory Practice
It is important for business owners to have an open line of communication with their attorneys and consultants. That can get complicated when business owners are concerned about the end of the month bill that will come with advice. Our team of attorneys and business advisors work with our clients to create a budget or payment plans to pay for legal and business advisory services. The goal is to be there for our clients when they need us and to eliminate the unpredictable costs typically connected to the attorney client relationship.
We serve businesses throughout metro Detroit, including Oakland, Macomb, and Wayne Counties. Please contact us today to learn how our attorneys and business advisors can support the growth of your business today.