Buying or Selling a Business in Michigan And Looking for The Right Business Lawyer to Create or Review The Contract Agreement And Ensure a Smooth Transaction With No Surprises?
Corporate M&A Business Attorney in Michigan Handling:
- Business Purchase and Sale Contracts
- Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Issues
- Buy Sell and Partnership Agreements
- Various Business Contracts
- Business Formation and Related Legal Services
- Litigation and Contractual Dispute Resolution
- Various General Business Law Services, Corporate Bankruptcy and More.
Why Choose Maxwell Dunn Law:
- Extraordinary Experience – We’ve handled all types of actual and threatened / potential business litigation and breach of contract situations, including ones probably like yours.
- Communication – We use cutting-edge technology for communication and case management – so that you always have access to the answers you need with anytime, anywhere convenience.
- YOU Focused – Our firm maintains a limited clientele of clients so we can be responsive and provide the attention you deserve.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen
- Value Added – More than just another law firm, as a trusted business advisor, we seek to help clients capitalize on opportunities through better business practices.
- Highly Reviewed and Rated – See What Our Clients Say Below.
- No Corner Cutting – We believe that there is a proper and correct way to do things and that there is no point in skimping on details or cutting corners.
- We Believe in Clarity and Simplicity – This allows our firm to run smoothly and efficiently which means the work we do for you is efficient, turned around faster and at a lower fee.
- Direct & Prompt Contact with Ongoing Communication – When you call, fill out our web form or send us an email, you can expect to hear back directly and usually within 24 hours. We also keep you constantly updated with ongoing communication. No long blackouts where you wonder what’s happening.
How We Help Clients With Business Transactions
Beyond just buy or sell agreement creation or review, we can help you with throughout the entire process from negotiation to due diligence to closing your transaction. We are very familiar with the issues arising in the structuring and negotiating of such transactions especially if there are payouts involved. The attorneys at Maxwell Dunn can help you by avoiding key issues that often arise in buying, selling or merging a business, including:
- Preparing the documentation for the transaction
- The terms and conditions related to the transaction
- Negotiating deals, payouts and/or contracts
- Organizing your business and incorporation if needed
- Handling non-compete, NDA, employment agreements
- Ensuring any payout arrangement protects your interests
- And more
Move Forward and Get Peace of Mind – What To Do Next
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward in your business and get the peace of mind to focus on the key issues of running and growing your company. So call us at (248) 246-1166 to ask a question or schedule an appointment or simply fill out the form on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to us for a quick reply, typically within 1 business day often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.