Starting a Business in Michigan And Looking for The Right Incorporation Business Lawyer to Advise, Create and/or Incorporate Your LLC, Non-Profit, Partnership, or S or C Corporation?
Incorporation (Corporate Formation) and Business Attorney Handling:
- Incorporation and Entity Selection
- Advice on Stock Types, Shares, Issuance Process, Certificates, Stock Options, Warrant, etc.
- Legal Advice on Capital Raising and Business Debt & Loans
- Operating, Partnership, Shareholder and Other Agreements
- Business Contracts
- Board of Directors Documents
- State and Local Government Compliance Support
- Employment Contracts
- Various General Business Law, Contract Dispute Resolution, Corporate Bankruptcy and More.
Why Choose Maxwell Dunn Law:
- Extraordinary Experience – We’ve handled all types of actual and threatened / potential business litigation and breach of contract situations, including ones probably like yours.
- Communication – We use cutting-edge technology for communication and case management – so that you always have access to the answers you need with anytime, anywhere convenience.
- YOU Focused – Our firm maintains a limited clientele of clients so we can be responsive and provide the attention you deserve.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen
- Value Added – More than just another law firm, as a trusted business advisor, we seek to help clients capitalize on opportunities through better business practices.
- Highly Reviewed and Rated – See What Our Clients Say Below.
- No Corner Cutting – We believe that there is a proper and correct way to do things and that there is no point in skimping on details or cutting corners.
- We Believe in Clarity and Simplicity – This allows our firm to run smoothly and efficiently which means the work we do for you is efficient, turned around faster and at a lower fee.
- Direct & Prompt Contact with Ongoing Communication – When you call, fill out our web form or send us an email, you can expect to hear back directly and usually within 24 hours. We also keep you constantly updated with ongoing communication. No long blackouts where you wonder what’s happening.
Important Considerations When Incorporating
It’s important to choose the right entity type and structure for your situation and goals. Selecting the best option from the different types of corporations include business (for-profit) corporations, non-profit corporations, private corporations, and professional corporations can help ensure your choice serves you now and well into the future. Different states have different requirements for incorporation (we can help incorporate you not only in Michigan but other states as well). The amount of shares you allocate and types of shares can affect your ability to accomplish certain goals in business such as funding and business succession planning. Therefore it’s important to review your business goals with a corporate law attorney to ensure you not only choose the right business entity type but also structure it properly and get the right agreements in place.
Move Forward and Get Peace of Mind – What To Do Next
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward in your business and get the peace of mind to focus on the key issues of running and growing your company. So call us at (248) 246-1166 to ask a question or schedule an appointment or simply fill out the form on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to us for a quick reply, typically within 1 business day often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.